Saturday, August 30, 2008

No confirmation yet on their newly found relationship



Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas have not confirmed their relationship, but they both recently gave awfully similar interviews referencing a kiss, Perezhilton.com reported Monday.

"While we were slow dancing…my crush and I had our first kiss!" Selena told Twist magazine. "After it, I leaned back and I said, 'You cheated.' And he said, 'Why' and I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' Then he said, 'Well, I never really play by the rules."

Nick, one third of the popular Brothers band, shared with Girls Life magazine:

"On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.'"

The 16-year-old Disney star recently said she doesn't "have a boyfriend right now. I go on dates and have crushes and stuff, though."

See photos of your favorite teen stars.

No comments: