Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Tag From Rhon ,My Beautiful Online Friend And Blogger

I was tagged by
RHON... to jot down 8 things that I am grateful for... here's my list.. thanks Rhon :)

1 I want to give thanks to my family who always support me in every chosen field.

2. To my wife and daughter thank you also for loving me and sharing your joy and happiness and helping me to reach our goal in life as one team.

3. To my parents, thank you also for supporting me and for bringing me here, to let me experience the beauty of nature.

4. To my friends, also thanks you so much for being there whenever I need your support, I can always count on you.

5. To my fellow gardeners and plant lovers thank you also for making me a part of every events.

6. I'm thankful for my business... coz I get to pay my bills and shop... hehehe :)

7. Thank you also to all the blogger who helped me here whenever I have a problem about blogging I always make an inquiry to them, you were part of this, making this blog possible.

8. And lastly to God thank you to all the blessing that you gave me from giving me a nice family, work, business, experiences in life, and all the other thing that makes me a responsible person.

Now, I'm tagging my fellow blogger Bryan, Teebob, lutchi, kharota and lolli.
Note: Don't forget to link back to the person who tag you .

1 comment:

cathara said...

what a small world, Rhon is my friend too! well, she was my schoolmate actually, not to mention my editor in chief.

it feels good to be thankful sometimes, prolly be thanking more than 8, lol!

by the way, you've been tagged again here...

http://cathara22.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-was-tagged.html