Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ChooseYour Own Domain From the Start

If you’re going to start blogging and you’re serious about it, and you plan to blog for longer than a couple of weeks, then DO invest in your own domain and host! In the long run it won’t cost much at all, and then what you earn through your blog will probably pay for your domain and hosting costs. If you start out with a free host like Blogger, it’ll be a huge pain when you have to switch. A lot of people say there is no difference with search engine ranks on whether you have a free hosted blog or not. Well, I think there is a difference. Because almost all of my fellow bloggers that has their own domain get an index easily with google and recieves more oppurtunities and task from the advertisers. Google visits a lot more to a domain and before you start your blog, do some research on what all it takes. Also do research on the hosting you’re going to get, and your domain. I regret not having my own domain from the start, because I didn’t plan ahead or do a lot of research, I just expected to learn everything I needed to know on the way. So I went to Blogger and made my own free blog there.

so to all blogger domain is really a must to earn more, Happy Blogging!!!

No comments: