Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gardening Day


I start the day in my garden. As I visit my lovely garden, I found out that there were lots of weeds to clean up, roses,shrubs, palms, and some ferns are just some of my plants that I cleaned and have it rearrange because they were already big enough and they need more space to grow. I placed the fern under a shade of my santol tree because ferns doesn't want to have a full sunlight, they need shades to protect from the hot glaring heat of the sun. Norfolk Pines were also large enough in their container so I transferred them to its new large plastic container and arrange them vertically in my garden. Gardening is really my passion, I also grow flowering plants like petunias, vincas, plumbago, santan, Indian kopiyas, and snap dragons. I also visit other garden sites to check if there were new varieties of plants produced. Almost all gardeners here in my place are my friends, they also consult me when insects are present in their garden, gardeners trust me so much because they know that I know how to deal with insects because I have my own laboratory before and based on my experienced, I can say that I can make a insecticide/fungicide formula if you want hahha.....

So if you have problem about gardening or chemicals for different plants whether plant food, booster, or for insects just call me and I'm willing to help you to make your garden plants healthy and free from pest.

No comments: