Sunday, March 9, 2008

My computer is down today

I wake up early in the morning to prepare my gardening tools because I have something to fix in my garden at Catalunan area. As I arrived in my garden I started to clean the plants dead leaves and start weeding. My brother called me up over my cellphone asking me about what happened with my other blog entitled "keishatech". I told him that my blogs pageRank 3 was back to zero and I don't know how it happened.then, I ask him about his task and opportunities if there are task given today from paying sites that he joined. He said, There are some that I am working on it. At exactly 11:30 in the afternoon , I went back home to have my lunch then, I open my personal computer to check for possible advertisers offer unfortunately, when I put it on, my computer LCD monitor is not working properly. The screen display is not available so I decided to go to my brothers house and check for possible offers. I hope that the repair of my computer can be solve immediately so that I can perform my task at a given time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Noel,

Naa sad ka problem sa imu blog na ang ako kay naa mn mo pop up na bati oi.. usnaon mani Noel..Please help me. Please visit my site.

thanks,