Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cebu Apartment construction

My parents have a property in Cebu City. It is an 88 square meter property that is located at the heart of the city. Since my father is not capable anymore in doing the maintenance of the said apartment due to his health condition, I was the one who manages and signs contracts in behalf of him. The last time I was there, I made a concrete wall that divides the neighboring property. It was so fun fixing and managing it since I worked before in a construction firm that builds high end condominiums in Makati and Ortigas center in Manila. I was with the Megaworld Properties and Holding Incorporated before and I worked their as a property consultant. I am so glad that I can exercise my ideas in the feild of constructions again. The performance and management of that apartment activity in Cebu is considered to be a very systematic one.

No comments: