Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas trees need not be expensive


I was thinking yesterday to buy a Christmas tree in the mall. There were a lot of Christmas trees in the mall displayed. Their prices are quite expensive. The smaller one (6 feet in height) cost 1500.00 pesos while the taller one cost 3 thousand pesos. I have a lot of live Christmas trees in my garden but my wife insisted to buy the artificial plastic made Christmas tree. I don't know why she likes most the plastic one. Since Christmas trees are very much expensive and its decorations needed, I decided to get in my cabinet some old Christmas accessories that I used it on previous years. Christmas balls, glitters and other accessories can still be used. All you need is to clean it from dust and restore it. It's like brand new thing if you just know how to design it. Be creative in making your Christmas tree, express your wildest imagination and I'm sure you will have a very nice Christmas tree.

No comments: