Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Store Where I celebrated my 34th Birthday








Me and my Mom.....


Lyhra and my Mom Narcisa




My sister from Australia Altesse Shirallee




Happy smiles!!!



Stolen shot (huh)


Am I taking a picture against the light? hahaha....



My nephew Cykie playing with his new PSP toy from Australia(PSP Sony limited edition)
It is a yellow PSP




ooppssssss.... eating time be carefull medyo madami ang kain natin ang figures hhhahahah.......



The Restaurants Facade where I celebrated my birthday inside SM mall in Davao City.



A lot of people are waiting outside to be seated.



This is Cykie Dodge G. Noel My nephew, who is holding his new PSP Sony Limited edition
This is a christmas gift that he received from his auntie Altesse from Australia.
Nice Device ha!!!

No comments: